115g cream cheese
1 pc cheddar cheese slice
30 g corn flour
20g plain flour
60 g blend durian flesh
4 egg yolks
4 egg whites
100g castor sugar
18cm square baking tray
1) Preheat oven at 150c. Greased and lined a baking tray.
2) Mix cream cheese, milk and butter together, double boil until just melted. Let this cool a little before adding in yolks.
3) Mix in egg yolks to combine and add in corn flour. Set aside.
4) In a clean bowl whisk egg white until it is foamy, adding sugar a little at a time beating until it is medium stiff peak form.
5) Fold yolk batter into (4), do not over mix.
6) Pour mixed batter into the prepared cake tin. Bake cake in water bath
for 55 minutes.
7) Invert the cake once it is out from the oven.